CERT-In is short for the Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) of India. It is the national nodal agency for responding to computer security incidents and providing technical assistance and advice on these issues. CERT-In was established by the Indian government to help protect the country’s critical information infrastructure from cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
CERT-In is responsible for monitoring and analyzing security incidents, collecting and analyzing threat intelligence, and providing guidance and support to organizations and individuals on cybersecurity best practices. They also provide alerts, advisories, and guidelines on various cybersecurity topics, and help coordinate the response to major security incidents.
Overall, CERT-In plays a vital role in helping to secure India’s cyber infrastructure and promoting cybersecurity awareness in the country.
7. US-CERT (United States) The United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) provides information on cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities, as well as best practices for securing computer systems and networks.
8. NCSC (United Kingdom) The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) of the United Kingdom provides information on cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities, as well as best practices for securing computer systems and networks.
9. McAfee Threat Reports McAfee’s Threats Report provides information on the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities, as well as best practices for securing computer systems and networks.
10. Cyber Peace Institute The Cyberpeace Institute is an international non-profit organization that works to promote peace and stability in cyberspace. They engage in research, advocacy, and capacity building to address the challenges posed by malicious cyber activity.
11. Internet SocietyThe Internet Society is a non-profit organization that promotes the open development, evolution, and use of the Internet. They provide a variety of resources and initiatives aimed at improving cybersecurity, including the deployment of secure and resilient infrastructure, promoting digital literacy and privacy, and supporting multi-stakeholder cooperation.
The Global Cyber Alliance is a non-profit organization that works to improve cybersecurity by collaborating with industry, government, and academic partners to develop and promote best practices and solutions.
Conclusion: Joining and supporting these industry associations can provide a wealth of benefits for individuals and organizations, including access to educational resources, networking opportunities, and the latest information on cybersecurity trends and best practices.